The Polygon Migration is a temporary solution until Fables of Fyra transitions to Vulcan Forge’s Elysium. The FoF team is doing everything to ensure that the process is as seamless as possible.
The migration is planned to start on the 17th of May.
In full coordination with Vulcan Forged, the team will ensure that the Coddle Pets/Fables of Fyra dApp is shut down on the Vulcan Forged marketplace before the snapshot is taken. This will ensure that no one accidentally purchases a VeChain NFT after the snapshot.
Note: The Polygon NFTs will be able to be held in your MyForge account and bought and sold on the Vulcan Forged Marketplace after the migration.
⚠️Please do not move your VeChain NFTs after this point! ⚠️
After the marketplace shuts down, a snapshot of the VeChain NFTs will be taken, and the FoF Development Team will begin to mint the Polygon versions of the Fables of Fyra NFTs and airdrop them into the same wallet that holds the current VeChain NFTs.
Note: After the Snapshot, all VeChain NFTs will be rendered useless within the Fables of Fyra ecosystem. Only the Polygon versions will be used from here on out.
The Polygon versions will only be dropped into the wallet address that holds the VeChain NFTs at the time of the snapshot.
⚠️NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!⚠️
All steps will be announced with exact times and dates as we get closer to the migration event.
There are (2) primary ways to access your Polygon NFTs after the migration:
- The first way is to simply move your VeChain Fables of Fyra NFTS into your MetaMask, Venly, or another Polygon compatible wallet BEFORE the snapshot. Then, after the snapshot, the Polygon version will be dropped into your MetaMask wallet.
- If you hold your Fables of Fyra VeChain NFTs in your MyForge Venly wallet, you will need to export your wallet into MetaMask or another Polygon compatible wallet AFTER the snapshot.
To do, so please follow this below step-by-step guide, and of course let us know if you have any further questions!
Importing your Venly wallet is done in a few different steps, so let’s get started!
- Create a MetaMask wallet if you don’t already have one.
- Next, once you have your MetaMask wallet created, you’ll need to go over to the host wallet for your My Forge wallet (Venly).
Once there, click on the “My Wallet” button at the top right.
Once you’ve signed into your Venly wallet (same email login you’re using for Vulcan Forged). Click on the VECHAIN network at the top. Then click on the settings button in the top right.
Next, go down to the bottom and click on export.
From there choose a password BE SURE TO REMEMBER IT, and then confirm it with your pin (same pin you chose when setting up the My Forge/Venly wallet in Vulcan Verse)
Once you’ve entered your password and pin, you’ll need to hit download file and copy/paste it into a notepad and save it as a .JSON file.
3. Now that you have your Venly wallet ready for import, go to the following link for a step by step process on how to import your private key file, into your meta mask:
4. Now that you’ve created your MetaMask, and have completed your import, you will have to add the Polygon Network to your meta mask to be able to see all your Polygon NFTs. Click the Ethereum Mainnet button of the top of the screen.
Click on the add Networks tab